Got this from an ebay auction on Saturday. My first Be@rbrick purchase.
Be@rbrick WWT HF 400%
![]()
Started off with a haul from Wal-Mart on Saturday morning. Family Guy Season 1 & 2 DVD boxed set, Reborn Mandy, and some cold ones.
Then later on the mail man brought me the following items.
Evirob series 3 set of 5
A select few from Kellogg's series 3
Chase Martin & free Cardboy Cardbot
![]()
Got this from an ebay auction on Saturday. My first Be@rbrick purchase.
Be@rbrick WWT HF 400%
![]()
Sunday's haul consisted of a package sent EMS from Spanky in Japan.
Smurf series 2 set of 3
Unkle Eye4 an Eye limited edition boxed set. This thing is too cool.
Last, but not least, Medicom vinyl Boba Fett figure.
All in all a very exciting weekend for my collection.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Nice.
I especially like the Fett and the Unkle set. Unkle is cool.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes they are. I'm hoping for something new from them soon. 2 full length albums through five years just isn't enough.Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
Nice.
I especially like the Fett and the Unkle set. Unkle is cool.
Bookmarks